Please note that all monitors display color differently. The color that appears on your screen, may not be a true representation of the product’s actual color. Please keep that in mind when ordering.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE MY ORDER TO SHIP?
Good question! We know how excited you are about your order and promise to process orders as quickly as possible. Please allow 2-3 business days for your non-personalized order to be shipped to you. Please allow three weeks for your personalized order (including orders that contain both personalized and non-personalized items) to be created and ready to ship from our studio.
Shipping Fee: All orders $49.99 and under will have a $3.00 shipping fee. All orders $50 and over will ship for FREE!
We love to support the local USPS. So all domestic orders will be shipped via the local Post Office. You will be emailed a tracking number to track your order once your label has been created...give it some time for the Post Office to scan your package into their system after receiving your tracking email.
WILL I RECEIVE A PROOF WITH MY PERSONALIZED PURCHASE?
For all personalized items that simply include a monogram (i.e. necklaces), you WILL NOT receive a proof with that purchase. Please include your desired monogram on the product page in the order you would like for it to appear before placing it in your cart.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
House Plus Love accepts PayPal and all major credit cards.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
So sorry, not at this time!
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
Yes. All orders placed in the state of Alabama will be charged 10% sales tax.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Sure thing! Are you sending our sweet House Plus Love products to a friend? Hooray! Just include a note a checkout and we'll wrap it with love and send it on its way to your BFF!
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Thank you for your business! We hope you love your purchase but sometimes things just don't work and this info is for you! All return items must be received by House Plus Love within 14 days from the date purchased with receipt or packing slip. All items must be returned to us in their original condition with all original tags still attached. Unworn & unwashed. Smoke, deodorant and perfume free.
The following items are FINAL SALE:
• Home + Gift items
• Sale Items
• Discounted Merchandise including flash sales, holiday sales, celebration sales, or any other type of discount. These items will not be accepted if returned.
Any items sent back to us that are not in compliance with our return policy will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
◦ All return items must be received by House Plus Love within 14 days from the date purchased with receipt or packing slip.
◦ Merchandise purchased at holiday market shows are FINAL SALE. No exceptions.
◦ Store Credit must be completely used within the 12-month period it was issued. Example: Credit issued January 1, 2018 may be used no later than January 1, 2019 or it will be voided.
◦ WE DO NOT CANCEL ORDERS
Our team checks all items for any damages or defective areas before shipping them out to you, but we know we are human and sometimes make mistakes. So, if you happen to receive an item that is damaged or defective, this is for you!
◦ Damages must be reported to us prior to wearing the garment. Tags must still be attached.
◦ All reports must be made within 3 days of receiving your garment or it will not be accepted.
◦ Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a picture of the damaged/defective area. Please include your first and last name and order number.
• Due to limited quantity of inventory, we do not offer direct exchanges simply because we cannot guarantee that the item you are trying to exchange for will still be available when the return reaches our department. If you are needing a different size/color in an item, you can either:
• Reorder the item in the size you need and then send the original item back to us (postmarked within 14 days) for a refund.
• Send the item back and indicate that you would like store credit for the return and use the store credit to repurchase the item in the size/color you would like.
If you have any questions about our return policy feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Ship all returns to:
House Plus Love
ATTN: Returns Dept.
1000 Orlando Drive, Foley, AL 36535
Personalized items are non-refundable, unless House Plus Love has made an error. If so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to make it right quickly!
IS HOUSE PLUS LOVE SOLD IN A STORE NEAR ME? CAN I SELL YOUR PRODUCT IN MY STORE?
Great question! Please check the Locations tab for our locations. We're so excited about expanding our wholesale opportunities in the future! Keep checking back with us! And if you are interested in carrying House Plus Love products in your store, please email us at email@example.com
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.